Join Us at CRWAD 2018 — The 99th Annual Conference of
Research Workers in Animal Diseases (CRWAD)
Save the Date! Dec 1-4, 2018
Chicago Marriott, Downtown Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Illinois.
Additional Details will be posted soon at www.crwad.org.
CRWAD regularly features cutting-edge research on animal diseases, population health, and translational medicine as one of the oldest and largest international research conferences on these topics. In addition to lectures from world-renowned featured speakers and special sessions on current topics, CRWAD 2018 will showcase over 400 presentations made by scientific experts and scientists-in-training from around the world. This conference is a great opportunity for graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and senior scientists to share their research with other scientists in their fields. Don’t miss this opportunity – plan to join us at CRWAD 2018!
* Primary submission deadline for abstracts: August 1, 2018 – stay tuned for details.
* Submission deadline for Late-Breaking Research Reports: October 1.
* NOTE: We encourage submissions to meet the primary deadline as available openings for Late-Breaking Research Reports will be limited, especially for oral presentations).
* Visit https://crwad.org/proceedings-archives/ to see proceedings from previous years.
CRWAD is proud to support the next generation of scientists. This conference is an excellent opportunity for graduate students and post-doctoral fellows to present their research alongside experts in their fields.
* Over $8,000 in research awards and travel grants will be awarded to qualifying graduate students making presentations at CRWAD 2018.
* Students entering competitions or applying for travel grants must submit abstracts by August 1
* Additional information will be posted at https://crwad.org/students.
Visit these links to see additional information about CRWAD 2018:
* CRWAD 2018 will be Dedicated to Professor Emeritus, Ronald D. Schultz (click here).
* Featured Speakers (click here).
* Special Sessions (click here).
Don’t miss CRWAD 2018, and save by registering early!
Attendees who register before November 1 can take advantage of “early bird” discounts.
Please take time to invite your colleagues to become the next members of CRWAD. Membership offers a reduced registration fee to the annual meeting.
Applications for membership can be found at https://crwad.org/organization/membership-application/. Please plan to submit applications for membership to Dr. David A. Benfield, Executive Director at CRWADorganizers@gmail.com by October 1, 2018.
Contact us at CRWADorganizers@gmail.com for more information about CRWAD 2018.