Join Us at CRWAD 2018 — The 99th Annual Conference of
Research Workers in Animal Diseases (CRWAD)
Dec 1-4, 2018, Chicago Marriott,
Downtown Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Illinois.
Abstract Submission Portal, Conference Registration, and Hotel Reservations are all OPEN for CRWAD 2018!
** Visit https://crwad.org/abstract-format-checklist/ for abstract submission (Primary deadline August 15, Late-breaking deadline October 1).
** Click [HERE] to register; visit https://crwad.org/registration/ for details. Register now to take advantage of the Early-Bird discounts.
** Click [HERE] for hotel reservations: https://book.passkey.com/e/49746078.
CRWAD regularly features cutting-edge research on animal diseases, population health, and translational medicine as one of the oldest and largest international research conferences on these topics. In addition to lectures from world-renowned featured speakers and special sessions on current topics, CRWAD 2018 will showcase over 400 presentations made by scientific experts and scientists-in-training from around the world. This conference is a great opportunity for graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and senior scientists to share their research with other scientists in their fields. Don’t miss this opportunity – plan to join us at CRWAD 2018!
* Primary submission deadline for abstracts: August 15, 2018 – Visit https://crwad.org/abstract-format-checklist/ for more information.
* Submission deadline for Late-Breaking Research Reports: October 1.
* NOTE: We encourage submissions to meet the primary deadline as available openings for Late-Breaking Research Reports will be limited, especially for oral presentations).
* Visit https://crwad.org/proceedings-archives/ to see proceedings from previous years.
CRWAD is GROWING!!! We are excited to announce that we anticipate record participation and attendance at CRWAD 2018.
To accommodate this growth We are expanding the meeting times for oral presentations! This year, early-bird sessions will begin on Saturday, Dec 1, and the Main Sessions for oral presentations will run from 1pm on Sunday, Dec 2, until Noon on Tuesday, Dec 4, 2018.
CRWAD is proud to support the next generation of scientists. This conference is an excellent opportunity for graduate students and post-doctoral fellows to present their research alongside experts in their fields.
* Over $8,000 in research awards and travel grants will be awarded to qualifying graduate students making presentations at CRWAD 2018.
* Students entering competitions or applying for travel grants must submit abstracts by August 15
* Additional information will be posted at https://crwad.org/students.
Visit these links to see additional information about CRWAD 2018:
* CRWAD 2018 will be Dedicated to Professor Emeritus, Ronald D. Schultz (click here).
* Featured Speakers (click here).
* Special Sessions (click here).
Don’t miss CRWAD 2018, and save by registering early!
Attendees who register before November 1 can take advantage of “early bird” discounts.
Please take time to invite your colleagues to become the next members of CRWAD. Membership offers a reduced registration fee to the annual meeting.
Applications for membership can be found at https://crwad.org/organization/membership-application/. Please plan to submit applications for membership to Dr. David A. Benfield, Executive Director at CRWADorganizers@gmail.com by October 1, 2018.
Contact us at CRWADorganizers@gmail.com for more information about CRWAD 2018.