Detailed Formatting Instructions for Presentations
Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- Oral presentations are 15 minutes long (in total). This includes 10–12 minutes to present research, and 3–5 minutes for interactive discussion.
- Slide presentations for Oral abstracts must uploaded to the Preseria Presentation Management system no later than January 5, 2024.
- Students participating in student competitions must be a registered CRWAD attendee on the day of oral presentation for judges’ interviews.
Guidelines for Poster Presentations
- Posters can be no larger than 3′ wide by 4′ tall and should be oriented vertically. Please see example photo below.
- Tacks and boards will be furnished.
- All presenters must be registered for the meeting on the day of their presentations.
- All presenters are required to wear name badges during their presentations.