Detailed Formatting Instructions for Presentations
Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- Oral presentations are 15 minutes long (in total). This includes 10–12 minutes to present research, and 3–5 minutes for interactive discussion.
- Oral presenters must upload a pre-recorded video on the Preseria Presentation Management System no later than January 5, 2024 following the posted Digital Guidelines.
- Keynote presentations are 45 minutes long (in total, unless otherwise specified), including 35–40 minutes for formal presentation, and 5–10 minutes for interactive discussion.
- Slide presentations for Oral abstracts must uploaded to the Preseria Presentation Management system no later than January 5, 2024 following the posted Digital Guidelines.
- Students participating in student competitions must be a registered CRWAD attendee on the day of oral presentation for judges’ interviews.
Guidelines for Poster Presentations
- Posters can be no larger than 3′ wide by 4′ tall. Please see example photo below.
- Tacks and boards will be furnished.
- All poster presentations are required to upload a .pdf of their poster by January 5, 2024.
- Poster presenters have the option of uploading and additional recording of their presentation that is no more than 5 minutes in length. Instructions for digital presentations can be found here.
- All presenters must be registered for the meeting on the day of their presentations.
- All onsite presenters are required to wear name badges during their presentations.