In addition to the cutting-edge presentations of the Conference program, several partner organizations will also join the meeting with featured speakers and sessions in conjunction with the Conference program.
These partner organizations include:
- American Association of Veterinary Immunologists (AAVI)
- American College of Veterinary Microbiology (ACVM)
- Association for Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine (AVEPM)
- North American PRRS Symposium (NA-PRRS)
- U.S. Animal Vaccinology Research Coordination Network
- Multiple USDA sponsored multistate research projects, including:
- NC229 – Detection and Control of PRRS Virus and Emerging Viral Diseases of Swine
- NC1202 – Enteric Diseases of Food Animals
- NC1180 – Control of Endemic, Emerging and Re-emerging Poultry Respiratory Diseases
- NE1748 – Mastitis Resistance to Enhance Dairy Food Safety
Please refer to the Conference Schedule for information about partner meetings and activities.