Stay Tuned for Presentation Instructions for CRWAD 2018!
All presenters must be registered for the meeting and are required to wear their name badge during their presentations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
- The following sections will present posters on Sunday, Dec , 6:30-8:30 pm:
Poster boards will be available for poster mounting by 3 pm Sunday; please make sure to mount your posters before 6:30 pm. Please remove your posters by 10:00 am Monday.
- The following sections will present posters on Monday, Dec 3, 5:30-7:30 pm:
Please remove your posters immediately upon completion of Poster Session II, by 8:00 PM.
- Additional Instructions:
- Posters can be no larger than 4 ft tall x 4 ft wide.
- Poster presenters must furnish their own tacks.
- Presenters entered in graduate student competitions must be available at their posters so that they can be interviewed by judges.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS:
- Speakers should contact moderators in advance of their session so they will know you are present in the room.
- Audio Visual Aids:
- Lectern microphone, laser pointer, computer, and a digital projector will be provided in each room.
- Presenters must provide PowerPoint or Adobe PDF files to the sessions organizers PRIOR to the day of your presentation; specific logistical details will be provided soon regarding how to share your files.
- Standard oral presentations 15 minutes long (in total). This includes 10–12 minutes to present their research, and 3–5 minutes for interactive discussion.
- Keynote presentations are 45 minute long (in total), including 35–40 minutes for formal presentation, and 5–10 minutes for interactive discussion.
- Other special presentations should adhere to the time allotted in the program.
- Presentation schedules will be strictly maintained. If a presentation is not completed in the allotted time, the moderator will stop the presentation.