All presenters must be registered for the meeting and are required to wear their name badge during their presentations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
- The following sections will present posters on Sunday, Dec 2, 6:30-8:30 pm:
- Bacterial Pathogenesis
- Epidemiology & Animal Health Economics
- Pathobiology of Enteric & Foodborne Pathogens
- Vectorborne & Parasitic Diseases
Poster boards will be available for poster mounting by 3 pm Sunday; please make sure to mount your posters before 6:30 pm. Please remove your posters by 10:00 am Monday.
- The following sections will present posters on Monday, Dec 3, 5:30-7:30 pm:
- Biosafety & Biosecurity
- Companion Animal Epidemiology
- Ecology & Mgmt of Foodborne Agents
- Respiratory Disease
- Viral Pathogenesis
Please remove your posters immediately upon completion of Poster Session II, by 8:00 PM.
- Additional Instructions:
- Posters can be no larger than 4 ft tall x 4 ft wide.
- Poster presenters must furnish their own tacks.
- Presenters entered in graduate student competitions must be available at their posters so that they can be interviewed by judges.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS:
- Speakers should contact moderators in advance of their session so they will know you are present in the room.
- Audio Visual Aids:
- Lectern microphone, laser pointer, computer, and a digital projector will be provided in each room.
- Presenters must provide PowerPoint or Adobe PDF files to the sessions organizers PRIOR to the day of your presentation; specific logistical details will be provided soon regarding how to share your files.
- Standard oral presentations 15 minutes long (in total). This includes 10–12 minutes to present their research, and 3–5 minutes for interactive discussion.
- Keynote presentations are 45 minute long (in total), including 35–40 minutes for formal presentation, and 5–10 minutes for interactive discussion.
- Other special presentations should adhere to the time allotted in the program.
- Presentation schedules will be strictly maintained. If a presentation is not completed in the allotted time, the moderator will stop the presentation.