Skip to content
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS:
- Presentation Files: We are using Preseria Presentation Software to manage all presentation files for CRWAD 2019.
- ALL PRESENTATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED INTO THE PRESERIA SYSTEM BY MIDNIGHT (EDT) ON WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 30, 2019.
- Please understand that it is not possible to make exceptions to these deadlines.
- Use the link found in the customized email that was sent to all presenters to upload your files. If you have more than one presentation, please upload the correct file to the corresponding time slot.
- To modify your presentation after uploading, please edit files on your computer, and upload the new version using exactly the same filename.
- You will be able to resubmit edited files until midnight (EDT) on Friday, November 1.
- Presentations may be submitted as Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF files. Presentations can be formatted for widescreen (16:9) or standard (4:3) dimensions, but we recommend using widescreen.
Special fonts, and other materials (e.g., video, audio) must be embedded in these files.
- Please consider reviewing this resource: “Tips for improving audio and video playback and compatibility”.
- Computers: Speakers are required to use the computer provided as there is not possible to switch computers between speakers.
- Please arrive at the room for your presentation at least 15 min prior to the scheduled time.
- Speakers should contact moderators in advance of their session so they will know you are present in the room.
- Audio Visual Aids:
- Lectern microphone, laser pointer, computer, and a digital projector will be provided in each room.
- Standard oral presentations are 15 minutes long (in total). This includes 10–12 minutes to present their research, and 3–5 minutes for interactive discussion.
- Keynote presentations are 45 minute long (in total), including 35–40 minutes for formal presentation, and 5–10 minutes for interactive discussion.
- Other special presentations should adhere to the time allotted in the program, allowing 5-10 minutes for interactive discussion.
- Presentation schedules will be strictly maintained. If a presentation is not completed in the allotted time, the moderator will stop the presentation.
- NOTE: All presenters must be registered for the meeting on the day of their presentation and are required to wear name badges during their presentations.
- Email CRWADorganizers@gmail.com for more information about oral presentations.