CRWAD 2016 Program By the Day
Name badge is required for admittance to Receptions, Poster Sessions, and Sections.
POSTER INFORMATION – Poster Sessions I & II – Grand Ballroom
III, 7th Floor
- SUNDAY CRWAD POSTER PRESENTERS: December 3, 6:30 – 8:30 PM.
- Poster boards will be available for poster assembly by 4 PM Sunday.
- Posters for the Bacterial Pathogenesis, Biosafety and Biosecurity, Companion Animal Epidemiology, Epidemiology and
Animal Health Economics, and Pathobiology of Enteric and Foodborne Pathogens Sections will be presented.
- Please remove your posters by 10:00 AM Monday.
- MONDAY CRWAD POSTER PRESENTERS: December 4, 5:00 – 7:00 PM
- Poster boards will be available for poster assembly by noon Monday.
- Posters for the Ecology and Management of Foodborne Agents, Immunology, Respiratory Diseases, Vector–Borne and Parasitic Diseases, and Viral Pathogenesis Sections will be presented Monday from 5:00–7:00 PM.
- Please remove your posters immediately upon completion of Poster Session II, by 7:15 PM.
Poster Boards are 4 ft tall x 8 ft wide. One poster per side of board. Poster presenters must furnish their own tacks.
NOTICE: Poster Presenters must be with their competition entry posters for possible judge interviews. Poster Presenters (and oral presenters) must wear their name badge during their presentation and must be registered to attend the CRWAD meeting.
The Graduate Student Competition Awards will be presented during the Tuesday Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony. All students entered in the competition are invited and
encouraged to attend the Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony.
Friday – Monday –Symposiums and Meetings Schedule:
Friday, Dec. 1, 8 AM – 8 PM – USDA-NIFA Projects Directors Meeting – by invitation only.
Saturday, Dec. 2, 8 AM – 5 PM – NC1202 Enteric Diseases of Food Animals: Enhanced Prevention, Control and Food Safety Meeting
Saturday, Dec 2, 8 AM – 5 PM International Brucellosis Society Meeting
Sunday, Dec. 3, 8 AM – 12:00 PM – NC1202 Enteric Diseases of Food Animals: Enhanced Prevention, Control and Food Safety Meeting
Sunday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM International Brucecellosis Society Meeting
Sunday, Dec. 3, 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM – AVEPM Schwabe Symposium Program – Open Attendance
Sunday, Dec. 3, 1 PM – 4:30 PM – NC229 Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus Meeting
Sunday, Dec 3, 8 AM – 4:30 PM – Mini Symposium Campylobacter
Sunday, Dec 3, 5 PM – 6 PM – CRWAD Council Keynote Speaker, Dr. Jack A. Gilbert , Professor, Dept. of Surgery, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL. Dr. Gilbert will address the topic of the Microbiome.
Monday, Dec. 4 – AAVI Mini–Symposium: To be presented in the Immunology Section of the CRWAD.
Notice: Section meeting rooms are listed inside front cover of the Proceedings
Sunday, Dec. 3 – 6:30 PM–8:30 PM – Kick Off CRWAD Reception, Recognition of Dedictee and Poster Session I
*Full Program By-The-Day will be included in the meeting programs obtained on-site. CRWAD Program
*Monday, Dec. 4, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM – CRWAD Sections Oral Presentations begin in separate rooms, simultaneously.
*Monday Poster Session II, Dec.4, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
*Tuesday, Dec. 5, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM – CRWAD Sections Oral Presentations begin in separate rooms, simultaneously.
*Tuesday, Dec. 5, 11:45 AM – CRWAD Student Competition Awards and other awards ceremony.