CRWAD 2016 Meeting Program
All attendees and presenters are required to register to attend the CRWAD and are required to wear their name badges at all times.
Name badge is required for admittance to Receptions, Poster Sessions, and Sections.
CRWAD Annual Meeting
- 2016 Oral and Poster Presentations
- Exhibit Opportunity
- Hotel-Sleeping Room Reservations for Symposiums, Conferences, and Satellite Meetings
- Keynote Speakers
- Program – By the Day
- Satellite Meetings and CRWAD Organization Meetings
Symposiums held at the 2016 CRWAD Meeting
- NC–1202 Enteric Diseases of Food Animals: Enhanced Prevention, Control and Food Safety. Saturday and Sunday, December 3 – 4
- (AVEPM) Schwabe Symposium, Sunday, December 4
- NAPRRS/ NC-229 Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus Meeting, Sunday, December 4
- AAVI Mini-Symposium: 2016 Topic TBD, Monday afternoon 1:30pm – 4:30pm, December 5, within the Immunology Section in Salon F,G, H on 5th floor.
will be held December 4 – 6, at the Chicago Marriott, Downtown Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Illinois.
The Students and Postdocs Reception (5:00 PM to 5:45 PM) will be held in the Avenue Ballroom on the 4th floor, prior to the Opening Reception (6:00pm) and Poster Session I, Sunday (6:30 PM to 8:30 PM). CRWAD Keynote Speakers, CRWAD Council Members, CRWAD Dedicatee, students and postdocs are invited. Student and postdoc attendees should plan to attend both receptions.
For those who need a US Visa in order to attend the CRWAD meeting please start your application process early.
The formal dedication of the 96th Annual Meeting to the 2016 Dedicatee and student competition awards will be during the Tuesday noon Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony,in Salons A,B,C,D.
The New Members to CRWAD will be introduced at the Tuesday afternoon business meeting December 6.